- Job Type:
- Fixed Term Full
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Oldbury
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Trainee to join our Oldbury team on a fixed term basis!
Initially working with our Customer Service team you will learn how to deliver excellent customer service and gain a solid understanding of the Motorpoint way before moving on to the sales floor to learn our sales process in a structured and supportive environment.
If you are looking to develop into an excellent sales professional, have a keen eye for detail, enjoy following a process through to completion and have a love of all things motor vehicle related, Motorpoint may have the ideal job for you!
This is a fantastic time to join our business as Motorpoint have placed on The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For for the second year running!!
- Main point of contact for customer issues and proactively taking responsibility for remedial solutions
- Assisting with day to day collections process; ensuring best practice within the team
- Professionally brief new vehicle owners of vehicle specification and supporting documents upon collection
- Ensure all procedures are followed and paperwork is accurately completed when vehicles are collected
- Ensure smooth and professional service, with customer service as a key guiding
- Complete all vehicle documents to a high degree of accuracy
- Accurately checking-in part exchange vehicles
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure effective working practices
- Effective utilization of in house systems such as IQuote and Viper
- Meet Motorpoints benchmark level of customer service
- Proactively calling customers before vehicle collection to arrange a collection slot
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the site
- Ensure customers are satisfied with purchased vehicle by going on an assisted test
- Quality check all cars prior to collection
- Be the first point of contact for customers who return to the site, with any after sales queries
- Role requires working outdoors
- Responsible for being the last contact with a customer, ensuring that they had a
positive experience, and that any issues are dealt with before customer departure
- Customer care experience would be highly beneficial
- Driven to progress a career with Motorpoint
- Polite phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Intermediate IT skills – ideally knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Looks to exceed values when dealing with customers at every stage of the proces
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Type of vacancy: Fixed Term Full
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days including weekends
- Department: CustomerServices
- Closing Date: 24/03/2017