- Job Type:
- Permanent Full
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Chingford
Motorpoint Chingford have a fantastic opportunity for Sales Trainees to join their Team!!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role involves offering a professional and supportive service to Motorpoint customers. Liaising between site and customer to resolve any issue relating to the purchase of their vehicle.
This training programme lasts between 9 and 12 months, where you will learn the full cycle of the vehicle, experiencing all departments on site. This is a great opportunity for someone keen to progress into a Sales or Customer Service professional.
If you are looking to develop into a sales professional, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy following a process through to completion and have a love of all things motor vehicle related, Motorpoint might have the idea job for you!
This is a fantastic time to join our business; recently Motorpoint have placed on The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For!!
- Main point of contact for customer issues and proactively taking responsibility for remedial solutions
- Assistingwith day to day collections process; ensuring best practice within the team
- Professionally brief new vehicle owners of vehicle specification and supporting documents upon collection
- Ensure all procedures are followed and paperwork is accurately completed when vehicles are collected
- To ensure deal files are completed to the required standard
- Ensure smooth and professional service, with customer service as a key guiding
- Completing all vehicle documents to a high degree of accuracy e.g. deal files
- Accurately checking-in part exchange vehicles
- Communicating with multiple departments to ensure effective working practices
- Effective utilization of in house systems such as IQuote and Viper
- Meeting Motorpoints benchmark level of customer service
- Proactively call customers before vehicle collection to arrange a collection slot
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the site
- Ensure customer is satisfied with purchased vehicle by going on an assisted test
- Quality check all cars prior to collection
- Be the first point of contact for customers who return to the site, with any after sales queries
- Role requires working outdoors
- Responsible for being the last contact with a customer, ensuring that they had a
positive experience, and that any issues are dealt with before customer departure
- Ideally customer care experience would be highly beneficial
- Driven to progress a career with Motorpoint
- Polite phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task as often assistants are managing multiple customer queries at one time
- Intermediate IT skills – ideally knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Looks to exceed values when dealing with customers at every stage of the proces
- Competeive salary
- In house training department
- Discounts with selected companies including Motorpoints exclusive hotel discounts
- Type of vacancy: Permanent Full
- Hours: 40 hours per week including weekends
- Department: CustomerServices
- Closing Date: 18/01/2017