- Job Type:
- Fixed Term Full
Sales Trainee (Fixed Term)
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Newport
Motorpoint, the UK’s leading car supermarket, invites applications for a Sales Trainee to join our Newport team
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will provide a professional and supportive service to Motorpoint customers to resolve any issues relating to the purchase of their vehicle.
This training programme lasts 12 months, during which you will learn the full cycle of our sales and collection process, gaining first hand knowledge of all departments on site. This is a great opportunity for someone keen to progress to a career in Sales.
This role is fixed term for 12 months. After successfully completing the training programme with Motorpoint, you will be encouraged to apply for available Sales Executive roles.
If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy following a process through to completion and have a love of all things motor vehicle related, Motorpoint might have the ideal job for you!
- Main point of contact for customer issues and proactively taking responsibility for remedial solutions
- Assisting with day to day collections process; ensuring best practice within the team
- Professionally brief new vehicle owners of vehicle specification and supporting documents upon collection
- Ensure all procedures are followed and paperwork is accurately completed when vehicles are collected
- Ensure deal files are completed to the required standard
- Ensure smooth and professional service, with customer service as a key guiding
- Completing all vehicle documents to a high degree of accuracy e.g. deal files
- Accurately checking-in part exchange vehicles
- Communicating with multiple departments to ensure effective working practices
- Effective utilization of in-house systems such as IQuote and Viper
- Meeting Motorpoint's benchmark level of customer service
- Proactively call customers before vehicle collection to arrange a collection slot
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the site
- Ensure every customer is satisfied with purchased vehicle by going on an assisted test drive
- Quality check all cars prior to collection
- Be the first point of contact for customers who return to the site, with any after sales queries
- Role requires working outdoors
- Customer care experience would be highly beneficial
- Driven to progress a career with Motorpoint
- Polite telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask as often assistants are managing multiple customer queries at one time
- Intermediate IT skills – knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Looks to exceed values when dealing with customers at every stage of the process
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Group Personal Pension
- Child care vouchers
- Discounts with selected companies including Motorpoint's exclusive hotel discounts
- Type of vacancy: Fixed Term Full
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
- Department: CustomerServices
- Closing Date: 24/01/2017