- Job Type:
- Permanent Full
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Birmingham
Motorpoint Birmingham are looking for talented Sales Executives to join the team!
Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service, while offering a no pressure sales experience? If so, this role could be the perfect role for you!
Our Sales Executives have an uncapped commission structure and regularly achieve £30-40K OTE.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for the initial introduction and engagement of every customer who arrives on site. This will involve the successful selling of vehicles and facilities in addition to Motorpoints finance products, whilst always having the customer’s best interests in mind.
You will be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about the products Motorpoint offers and delivering high standards of customer service.
Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution – offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves outstanding sales performance too.
• Meet and greet every customer who arrives on site.
• Full and transparent communication of all relevant information, such as finance agreements, additional facilities and vehicle information
• Selling additional facilities such as MAP, Guarantee, reversing sensors, Williams, and pre-delivery.
• Advocate for Motorpoints finance products, selling their benefits at every opportunity.
• Demonstrate behaviors and communicate in a style that upholds Motorpoints core values
• Being mindful of the profit achieved in the deal and ensuring the finance rate and facilities sales are reflective of this.
• Working closely with the Business Managers to offer customers a suitable finance package.
• Working with a team of sales executives and sales and general manager to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
• Being mindful of individual targets, ensuring you track your progress against expectations on a regular basis
• Agreeing and carrying out customer call backs to achieve additional sales from initial enquires
• Daily use of the in house systems such as IQuote and Viper
• Ensure you are meeting the required level of customer service as measured by our internal NPS scoring system.
• Comfortable conducting outbound prospect calls to customers.
• Ensuring sales procedures are followed and paper work is completed accurately
• Work to the Motorpoint sales process
• Promote same day driveaway
• Proven track record in a customer service environment
• First rate IT skills
• Confident and articulate communicator
• Able to influence others in a positive manner
• Builds rapport quickly, gaining trust and buy in from customers
• First class listening skills, able to identify key buying signs and possible limitations in customer ability to fulfill finance agreements
• Approachable and always willing to offer assistance
• Mobile and active willing to approach customers
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Follows procedure and adheres to processes strictly
• Good team player
• Willingness and ability to coach and develop junior or new members of the team
• GCSE or equivalent grade A-C in English and Mathematics
• Exceptional diary management skills
- Type of vacancy: Permanent Full
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
- Department: Sales
- Closing Date: 28/02/2017