- Job Type:
- Permanent Full
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Glasgow
Motorpoint Glasgow are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our expanding team!
Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service, while offering a no pressure sales experience? If so, our Sales Executive role could be the perfect role for you!
Our Sales Executives have an uncapped commission structure and regularly achieve £35-50K OTE.
As a Motorpoint Sales Executive you’ll be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about the products Motorpoint offers and delivering high standards of customer service. Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution – offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves outstanding sales performance too.
It’s our people that make our success possible; our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from our competition.
Motorpoint have been placed in The Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for, so there really has never been a better time to join us!
- Deliver and exceed personal sales targets through exceptional service
- Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Advise customers on suitable products, identify and maximize sales opportunities
- Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional branch standards of presentation
- Ideally previous sales experience or customer care experience from any industry
- An ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
- Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work co- operatively with others
- Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations
- Mobile and active willing to approach customers
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Follows procedure and adheres to processes strictly
- Flexible to cover branch opening hours and weekends
- Type of vacancy: Permanent Full
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Sunday
- Department: Sales
- Closing Date: 29/01/2017