- Job Type:
- Permanent Full
Customer Care Advisor
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in HeadOffice
We are pleased to invite applications for a talented Customer Care Advisor to join Motorpoint, the UK’s leading car supermarket.
Full Time - including Saturday on rotation
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will offer a professional and supportive service to Motorpoint customers by liaising between site and customer to resolve any issues relating to the purchase of their vehicle. You will make out bound calls to proactively sell GAP insurance and deal with in bound queries whilst adhering to Motorpoint’s Customer Service Quality Standard.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘can do’ approach to work, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail and a genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Contacting customers after collection to gain feedback regarding their Motorpoint experience
- Creating and sending full and final settlement letters
- Arranging payments to franchised dealers, independent garages, tyre specialists etc for repairs to customer’s vehicles that Motorpoint are liable for
- Liaising with dealers if vehicle needs a repair that isn’t covered by the warranty
- Assessing customers individual complaint/issue
- Resolving questions, queries and issues either by phone or written communication
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Responding to written communication from customers
- Tracking customer satisfaction
- Following agreed timelines of communication
- Authorising and arranging customer refunds and goodwill
- Being the first point of contact when a customer calls
- Maintaining efficient and compliant operations by following policies and procedures; reporting any required changes
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Ability to convey empathy and understanding
- Automotive knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Exceptional telephone and email manner
- Recognises when to seek advice from others
- Well organised, logical approach to workload with the ability to prioritise accordingly
- Thorough and persistent, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Open minded, willing to receive feedback to improve performance
- Competent user of Word and Outlook
- Responds positively to change and willing to try new ideas
- Friendly, approachable and works well when under pressure
- Type of vacancy: Permanent Full
- Hours: Full Time
- Department: CustomerServices
- Closing Date: 28/02/2017