We employ apprentices in 3 areas: Customer Service, Administration and Motor Vehicle Maintenance.
All apprentices complete a level 2 vocational qualification in their chosen area.
- Customer Service Apprentices will ultimately work in sales, customer vehicle collection or in our customer service call centre.
- Administration Apprentices would work within the site office and at our Head Office and could develop into a role in the accounts team.
- Motor Vehicle Repair develops into a Pre Delivery Inspection Technician.
As well as completing your VQ you will receive Motorpoint specific training and will have a mentor who will support you through your first year.
Through the interview process we will ask you to give examples of behaviours that would demonstrate to us that you have the qualities to make a great apprentice.
- Smiles and has a happy approach
- Says Thank you
- Looks for ways to deliver happiness to others.
- Joins in with the team
- Asks ‘How can I help you’?
- Works with others to solve problems
- Listens well to others
- People enjoy working with you
- Shares information
- Willing to try new things
- Learns from mistakes
- Asks questions
- Will try hard to solve a problem
- Wants to learn
- Notices when something needs doing and does it
Passionate & Determined
- Says positive things
- Puts effort into their work